Sweeten the season with the 2022 Holiday Cookie Collection from famed Brooklyn-based cookie destination, The Good Batch!
The Good Batch is known for chef and founder Anna Gordon's perfected soft, chewy and not overly sweet cookies, ice cream sandwiches, and beautiful cakes. This year, Anna has launched a special 2022 Holiday Cookie Collection ($55), available for nationwide shipping. The collection will also be available at the bakery on weekends beginning December 3rd ($40 in store).
Consisting of one dozen seasonal cookies the 2022 Holiday Cookie Collection includes:
- Gingerbread New Yorkers, classic gingerbread cutout cookies are outfitted in I Love NY shirts
- Caramel Almond Macaroons, these gluten free macaroons rich in coconut flavor, woven with crunchy toasted almonds, and drizzled with a white chocolate caramel sauce
- Cranberry Vanilla Bean Linzers, raw sugar-butter cookies sandwiched with a housemade cranberry and vanilla bean jam, and topped with a hand-painted cranberry and vanilla icing
- Turmeric Ginger Goldies, chewy sugar cookies made with fragrant turmeric and zingy ginger
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crinkles, rolled in toasted hazelnuts and powdered sugar to create the dramatic crinkle effect
- Orange Cocoa Dizzies, thin, crisp pinwheel butter cookies with chocolate and orange zest doughs, glued together with orange marmalade.
Order Deadline is December 15th. Purchase here
Do you like this page?